Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] raise that bar

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 24 2006 - 16:54:14 PST

That's awesome, Mikel! And how cool that you get to show your work.
I would love to see an exhibit with works by all the local art

Thanks for the input. You always have great suggestions! :) I have
really limited space for showing art (seriously -- we aren't even
allowed to put tape on the walls) but maybe I can convince the
principal to give us more exhibit space.

To unsubscribe go to