[teacherartexchange] Dover Clip Art (FREE) - Japanese Kimonos - plus Art Nouveau

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 24 2006 - 14:34:04 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Each time I post these links.... someone "chimes in" that they needed
such and such for a lesson..... I know some of Altered Book artists
will like these images shared today in Dover FREE Clip art.

Japanese Kimono Designs
http://www.doverpublications.com/sampler/0224/sample6.htm

Art Nouveau Floral Designs
http://www.doverpublications.com/sampler/0224/sample11.htm

Linda Woods - a Celtic "Tree of Life" image:
http://www.doverpublications.com/sampler/0224/sample3.htm

These are just two resources of many that are shared (some 30 to 50% off)
http://www.doverpublications.com/sampler/0224/
(note these don't stay online for long.... save them now)

To receive the FREE clip art newsletter:
http://www.doverpublications.com/present12/
(I use my Yahoo address).

Regards,

Judy Decker