Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Dover Clip Art (FREE) - Japanese Kimonos - plus Art Nouveau

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 24 2006 - 14:34:04 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Each time I post these links.... someone "chimes in" that they needed
such and such for a lesson..... I know some of Altered Book artists
will like these images shared today in Dover FREE Clip art.

Japanese Kimono Designs

Art Nouveau Floral Designs

Linda Woods - a Celtic "Tree of Life" image:

These are just two resources of many that are shared (some 30 to 50% off)
(note these don't stay online for long.... save them now)

To receive the FREE clip art newsletter:
(I use my Yahoo address).

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources