Re:[teacherartexchange] Ways your school honors faculty

---------

From: marcia (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 24 2006 - 07:45:15 PST

Just wanted to throw this idea out for everyone: I
work part-time at the Outback Steakhouse. I know it's
a chain and there are Outbacks all over the U.S. The
company is really good about giving out certificates
for free food for things like that. It brings in more
business and good feelings about the restaurant.
Check with the Outback near you and see if they would
be willing to donate certificates as rewards. Also,
they do programs with schools. So if you need rewards
for kids for contests or programs Outback can give you
coupons for free kid's meals. Marcia