Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] raise that bar

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 24 2006 - 07:33:10 PST

I have a lot of students this time around in my middle school classes
who are in a race to get done, and really don't give a hoot about the
quality of their work. (I know, "welcome to middle school", right?)
 Anyway, I need some advice on ways to get the kids to (1) stop
rushing through their art projects, and (2) put some thought and
effort into their work?

This is probably a really sophomoric question, but I'm really used to
dealing with High Schoolers. High Schooler apathy is a whole
different animal. :)

Becky Burch

To unsubscribe go to