Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] (USA) Arts Advocacy Day - March 13-14

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 23 2006 - 06:15:00 PST

Greetings Arts Educators,

Arts Advocacy Day (USA) is March 13-14 (starts on the 13th - and must
stretch on to the 14th.... it is well worth two

Make those days extra special during YAM (Youth Art Month - March).
I will put a reminder on my Advocacy Page on Incredible Art Resources.

I found this on this site first:
Click on the links given to find out more about important legislation.
See the Action Alert.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources