Re: [teacherartexchange] Ways your school honors faculty

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 23 2006 - 05:18:47 PST

Hi Linda,

I will still compile a list for you of what our school did.... It is
kind of a sore spot with me.... as at the time there wasn't money for
the KIDS yet the administrators spent all this money from the
principal's fund on us?! It just didn't sit right with me.

I know YOUR school puts kids first, so I will send you the list once I
write it all out.
Some of the stuff was a bit hokey.... too cutsie... but I will let you
decide on what you want to use/adapt... toss out altogether (grin).

Coming soon....I "promise"

Judy Decker