Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] "Guilty" as charged...I included Wendy's email address

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 22 2006 - 08:02:48 PST

Hello Group,

How ironic that I would do the very same mistake so soon after I
posted my request for all to be more careful.... boo-hoo :-( .... I
have already sent a short apology to Wendy.... who I know "forgives"
me for including her email address. Fortunately, Yahoo filters spam
that is sent quite nicely - all you have to do in that program is
click "empty" on bulk folder (I dump mine each time I check my Yahoo

I won't post any more apologies to the list when I do the same
mistake... These are the email programs that seem to include the
address when you post: Hot Mail, AOL, Gmail and I think Yahoo.....
others might too.

Note.... that :-( is trademark protected by someone... don't remember
who trademarked it though.

Judy Decker

To unsubscribe go to