[teacherartexchange] Anyone see "Mona Lisa Descending a Staircase" - by Joan Gratz

---------

From: Peri Raygor-Yanez (perigraphics_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 22 2006 - 05:32:10 PST

After the wonderful write up about her, I had to see for myself. I
purchased the video from Amazon.com for $14.95. It has all four
segments on it. The art history version is fun. The prison interview
was insightful. And I really like the mandala effects on the
explorations of a older woman.
It was definitely worth the money. Thanks for sharing it!