[teacherartexchange] Cheesecake Squares

---------

From: woodyduncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 21 2006 - 19:13:23 PST

Frani made Shari's cheesecake squares for the Watercolor Society
meeting last night.
So I thought I'd use this as a test of the address files I've
reconstructed on my laptop.
http://www.taospaint.com/Cheesecake/Squares.html
The treats went over very well. I should have taken a photo before
everyone started
munching. This is also a test of how the scanner works with my
laptop. That's how
I got the other cheesecake pics below the recipe. They are beautiful,
aren't they ?

I've given up with fighting with the fussy, stubborn software on my
little old i-Mac.
Anyway, the OS on this powerbook has a lot better features. And, it
does not
crash every time I turn around. Do try the cheesecake squares they
are great.
Be sure to grade fresh orange peel, it's very important to the taste.
It was also
my only contribution.

If for any reason you do not want to be in my address book, let me
know and I'll
put your address in the trash. Of course if this e-mail bounces back
I'll delete
your address as well.
                                Have a nice day, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque