[teacherartexchange] NAEA 2006 Presentation of Interest -Urban Schools

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 21 2006 - 16:32:25 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

This presentation from Rachel Smith was missed when the previous list
was posted.

Student-Centered Art Education in a Rough Urban School
Saturday, 4:00 - 4:50 p.m.

Based on daily journal entries, this presentation will describe and
analyze the educator's professional growth, strategies and approaches
that work, and the significance of students' backgrounds in art
education.

Rachel Smith teaches at Starling Middle School, Columbus, Ohio
I did not post the list to TAB list - if anyone wants the complete
list, please let me know. Kathy Douglas did share the TAB presentation
with us.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department