[teacherartexchange] Jonathan Borofsky - Sculpture to inspire a lesson

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 21 2006 - 12:54:02 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Michael Gerrish reminded me today of the work of Jonathan Borosky:
http://www.borofsky.com/

Sculptures and installations to inspire all grade levels.

Short video on line.... (from CBS Morning Show) image quality if poor.

Teachers of the wee ones will want to pre-select images. I found a
couple images on the site that are for mature students.

Find out more:
http://www.artcyclopedia.com/artists/borofsky_jonathan.html

Browse... and explore. Anyone who needs ideas for lessons to do using
his work, let me know....

If you have a lesson done around his work - send me one image of
student work to display on a lesson page.

I will be adding links to Borofsky on the Movable Murals (life size
cut-out of students) lesson by Mark Anderson.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources