Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Water soluble Oil Pastels and Watercolor Pencils - Lessons on IAD

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 20 2006 - 13:48:11 PST

Hi Nancy and all,

Let me know if you want some oil pastel lessons, too. These are the
only ones that specifically list water soluble oil pastels (although I
know some others may have used them)

Gina Grant's self portraits:

Jeannie Sandoval's Cubist Style Animal drawings:
(Jeannie may have higher resolution images)

Jeannie also uses them (as shavings into water) to marbleize paper. I
can ask her if she has images of the results.

Linda Woods' Giant Came to Town:
(Linda might have higher resolution images)

There are MANY more lessons with oil pastels (water soluble ones could be used)

Watercolor Pencils.... sorry, I don't have images for this online.
I don't have high resolution images - but do have some images. I will
look them up. I need to update this lesson anyways (need to add my
copyright statements).

Watercolor pencils - Sorry - no images available for this lesson:

Georgia O'Keeffe - Watercolor Pencils and Watercolor:
Ken may have higher resolution images.

Watercolor Pencils - Fashion Design:

Watercolor Pencils - Jan Hillmer's Paul Klee Lesson:

Pam's Rousseau lesson - no images available:

Watercolor pencils - Chris Lincoln's pillow portraits:

Watercolor pencils was a choice for this less - Arcimboldo Portraits:

Vivian Komando: Organic Fractals - watercolor pencils:
(I bet Vivian has higher resolution images)

Nancy, I can get in touch with these contributors if you want to "talk" to them.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to