[teacherartexchange] A Piece of My Heart - On going project - new physical address

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 20 2006 - 10:29:50 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Many of you have participated in the "A Piece of My Hearth" Project
started by Andrea Anderson (aka D. Violet Butterfly). Andrea has
recently moved. Here is the web address:
http://www.apieceofmyheartproject.info/index.html
I recognized a lot of the school names and member names in the gallery section.

Here is the physical mailing address:

A Piece Of My Heart Project c/o D. McKinley
PO BOX 1856
LAKEPORT CA 95453

Those of you who have participated may want to send a check to Andrea
to help cover her expenses. She had a lot of her equipment stolen when
she moved. I am sending her a personal check. There is also a way to
contribute on the site.

I don't know when Andrea will be taking on new applicants. You can
contact her from the site. She has some suggested lesson plans on her
site.

I "met" Andrea on the World Art Teacher's list.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/