[teacherartexchange] Discounted Slides from Davis

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 19 2006 - 20:22:12 PST

Dear Art Educators,

A while back, some of you were interested in acquiring some fine art slides.
I am browsing the Davis Art Publications web site and they have a good
offering of slides at discounted prices:
http://www.davisart.com/Portal/DAI/SlideSets_Default.aspx?curPage=DiscountedSlideSets
Sale slides are $ .98 each (some are 1.50 each). Of course, the prices
break is better if you buy an entire set.

Davis Home Page:
http://www.davisart.com/Portal/Home/HomeDefault.aspx
You might want to sign up for the Digital Imge brochure:
http://www.davisart.com/Portal/DAI/DAIdefault.aspx
Digital images are quite high, though.

Regards,

Judy Decker