Re: [teacherartexchange] "Must See" NAEA 2006 Convention Presentations - plus breakfast reminder

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 19 2006 - 16:51:21 PST

Hi,

You can add my name to the presenters. Here is what I will be doing:

Thur 9:00 PM to 9:50 PM
Technology Joliet Room, 3rd. Floor
Digital Photography/Imaging—Problems and Possibilities/ALL
Presented by: Harold Olejarz

Fri 2:00 PM to 2:50 PM
Technology Boulevard Room B, 2nd. Floor
Illustrating Aesop's Fables—A Digital Video Approach/ALL
Presented by: Harold Olejarz Fri 2:00 PM to 2:50 PM

Harold

--
Harold Olejarz
www.olejarz.com