[teacherartexchange] Posting MP3 files - Photoshop Audio Help

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 19 2006 - 16:40:56 PST

Hi,

With all the talk about mp3 players and iPods I thought I would add
some info about posting audio files to the discussion.

At my school we have been talking about podcasting and digital
recording. I played around with some podcasting tools and it seemed to
me that the technology is still not easy enough for most teachers.

On the other hand it is very easily to record and post mp3 files to
your website.

Audacity is an opensource, FREE!, program that runs on Macs and PCs.
It makes it easy to record audio and export the files as mp3s. You can
then easily upload the files to your website.

I created an audio help page for my digital imaging classes and posted
6 audio files to the page. Take a look at:

http://www.wyckoffschools.org/eisenhower/teachers/olejarz/digitalimaging/AudioHelp.html

--
Harold Olejarz
www.olejarz.com