[teacherartexchange] How We Understand Art: a Cognitive Developmental Account of Aesthetic Experience

---------

From: Maggie Tucker (arttucker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 19 2006 - 16:05:10 PST

Have any of you ever read this? I just finished it this weekend--it's by
Michael J. Parsons, and was published in 1987.
While reading it I had several eureka moments, because it helped explain
more in the path of becoming and seeing as an artist does, than just
reading from Lowenfeld. Are there other books/resources out there anybody
can recommend about the development of creativity?
Maggie Tucker

arttucker@earthlink.net