Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Need Netscape Mail Help

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 19 2006 - 15:45:35 PST

If you reply to this request, "do not" hit reply
send any reply to:

I upgraded to Netscape 7.02 - it seems to solve most
of my Netscape problems. But one big glitch ???
I can send mail, but not receive mail. I looked, and
my settings seem OK, but mail is not coming in.

Netscape 7.02 replaced my older version 7.0 and kept
bookmarks, addresses, etc. But, I'm not receiving
mail ???? Is it as simple as a setting ????
                        Help Please, Woody

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703