[teacherartexchange] Need Netscape Mail Help

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 19 2006 - 15:45:35 PST

If you reply to this request, "do not" hit reply
send any reply to: mailto:woodyduncan@gmail.com

I upgraded to Netscape 7.02 - it seems to solve most
of my Netscape problems. But one big glitch ???
I can send mail, but not receive mail. I looked, and
my settings seem OK, but mail is not coming in.

Netscape 7.02 replaced my older version 7.0 and kept
bookmarks, addresses, etc. But, I'm not receiving
mail ???? Is it as simple as a setting ????
                        Help Please, Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
		mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net