[teacherartexchange] artists' salon photos

---------

From: Leah Korican (lbkrobar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 19 2006 - 14:39:38 PST

You can see photos of this years 5th grade artists' salon here:
http://www.bentleyschool.net/lower-show/
click on 5A and 5B to see them. This is a collaborative project with
the classroom teachers. The students do the artwork with me and
research their artist with their teacher. It's really fun and they
learn a lot about artists. Nothing makes my heart go pitter pat like
hearing a student say "oh you're a surrealist, I am too" You can't see
the art as well as I'd like in the photos but it does give a good
flavor for the project.

Leah

Visual Arts 4-8th
Bentley School