Re: [teacherartexchange] Yo, Woody Re: mouth sprayer advice needed

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 19 2006 - 13:39:48 PST

If I remember correctly, it hinged in the middle and you opened
it up like an upside down "L". One end was inserted in the bottle
of fixative, the other in your mouth. Then you blew away. The
force of air going over the vertical tube (in the bottle) caused
liquid to rise and be sprayed forth onto the drawing. Now, you
and I are visual people and it's damn hard to draw a picture
with just words, but I'm trying.
                                Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque