Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] MP3 players

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 19 2006 - 08:01:28 PST

I missed your posts concerning MP3 players but I recently
got my i-pod. It's amazing. I've got hundreds of tunes on
it now and of course pics of the grandkids and my watercolors.
You won't go wrong with it. I bought a small set of speakers
that it slips into. When I'm working in my studio it plays
away and recharges at the same time.

croberts wrote:
> Thanks to all of you who replied regarding the MP3 player...all
> suggestions lead to the iPod.
> Carolyn

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons