Re: [teacherartexchange] mouth sprayer advice needed

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 19 2006 - 07:54:10 PST

Way, way back in college I used a mouth sprayer with fixative
on my charcoal drawings. That was before aerosol cans, I guess.
Boy, I am getting old. Perhaps different types of liquid work
differently. I'm amazed they still make them, but everything
comes back around. It must be better for the environment.
                                Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
		mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net