Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Tina Moulton's Living on the Edge (post card extension) Lesson Plan

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 18 2006 - 20:59:16 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I have added Tina Mouton's Living on the Edge - Post Card Extension
lesson to Incredible Art Department:

This lesson also brings into discussion copyright and trademark law.
Students write a short reflection piece about what they learned.

The work is displayed as Living on the Edge "Illegal Art" - with an
explanation about why it could be considered "Illegal" to display the

I only chose three images for the plan.... WB never replied back to
me. They said they would contact me in 3 weeks - I waited four. I have
more images I will send to interested members (ask me OFF LIST reply
to judy.decker at - replace at with @ and no spaces).

Don't let your knowledge of copyright and trademark law spoil all of
your "fun" lessons..... just learn to tweak them.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to