[teacherartexchange] Tina Moulton's Living on the Edge (post card extension) Lesson Plan

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 18 2006 - 20:59:16 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I have added Tina Mouton's Living on the Edge - Post Card Extension
lesson to Incredible Art Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Tina-postcards.htm

This lesson also brings into discussion copyright and trademark law.
Students write a short reflection piece about what they learned.

The work is displayed as Living on the Edge "Illegal Art" - with an
explanation about why it could be considered "Illegal" to display the
work.

I only chose three images for the plan.... WB never replied back to
me. They said they would contact me in 3 weeks - I waited four. I have
more images I will send to interested members (ask me OFF LIST reply
to judy.decker at gmail.com - replace at with @ and no spaces).

Don't let your knowledge of copyright and trademark law spoil all of
your "fun" lessons..... just learn to tweak them.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/