Re: [teacherartexchange] How to clip out email addresses

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 18 2006 - 18:39:34 PST

Hi Heather,

I guess all email programs do not show the sender's email address.
I am now clipping out YOUR email address - and am replacing it with
"Heather wrote" If I had not done this - YOUR email address would be
archived.

Now, I guess each person will need to look and see what their email
program does. I don't think it is necessary for more to post that the
email address doesn't show when they click reply. I know it does show
in all the email programs I use.

Judy