[teacherartexchange] Special request to all who post replies - clip out email addresses

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 18 2006 - 17:26:36 PST

Dear Teacher Art Exchange members,

Please when you post a reply, clip out the email address of sender in
the post to which you are a replying. Getty has done their part in
removing our addresses from posts as they are archived, however, they
do not remove them in the replies.

"Email bots" grab our addresses from the posts in the archives.
Addresses are collected and made available to Spammers. I now get as
much Spam at this address as wanted mail. The only place this email
address appears online is in Getty archives (and in Yahoo Group posts
- but email addresses are not shown there).

I try to remember to cut the email address when I post replies. If I
have forgotten - please accept my apology (smile). It only takes
couple seconds to cut out the email address.

Judy Decker