Re: [teacherartexchange] "Time Flies" - very interesting on line Exhibit

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 18 2006 - 16:14:42 PST

Judy,
        I should read my e-mail more carefully and not skim
over it the way I do my morning paper. "On-Line Exhibit"
is what you said. I went there, and it is fantastic. It is one
of the most effective uses of web based media I've seen. I'm
impressed with the Nelson for doing it. Everyone should
use the link, and take your "time" while you are there. It
is well worth your "time" to browse the many facets of the
web site.
        I will stop by the Nelson in April to see how the
new additions are coming along.
                                Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque