Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] MP3 players

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 18 2006 - 10:21:29 PST

I have the Creative Nomad MuVo. I forget the model number, but it's
the biggest one. I got it for Christmas. I love this thing! It's
tiny, has a neat little armband holder, and costs about 1/3 of what an
iPod costs. Plus, it works as a thumb drive so I can also carry data
to and from school.

If you do get an iPod, though, you can get a teacher's discount if you
buy it through Apple's website.

On 2/18/06, croberts <> wrote:
> I'm in the market for an MP3 player, but I know very little about them.
> Can someone enlighten me about what these players "will do"...and also make
> suggestions as which one you'd recommend.
> Carolyn
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to

To unsubscribe go to