Re: [teacherartexchange] MP3 players

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 18 2006 - 10:21:29 PST

I have the Creative Nomad MuVo. I forget the model number, but it's
the biggest one. I got it for Christmas. I love this thing! It's
tiny, has a neat little armband holder, and costs about 1/3 of what an
iPod costs. Plus, it works as a thumb drive so I can also carry data
to and from school.

If you do get an iPod, though, you can get a teacher's discount if you
buy it through Apple's website.