[teacherartexchange] animation

---------

From: Jean Womack (jeaneger_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 17 2006 - 18:07:19 PST

Investigating what the kids were bringing to school, I got a Nintendo DS for
Christmas. It has a little program in it where you can make an animation by
drawing a small picture, saving it, then editing it, saving, etc. Then with
a couple of the buttons, you can run through all those files quickly and
PRESTO! an instant animation. Problem is, there seems to be no way to save
all that work on to a computer or even into the Ninentdo itself.

Jean Womack