[teacherartexchange] Summer Professional Development - Arrowmont - Graduate credit available

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 17 2006 - 13:01:45 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Folks are always asking the list about graduate credit over the summer....

Here is an excellent opportunity to learn techniques - and get two
hours of graduate credit (four for 2 week session) .
Arrowmont School of Arts and Crafts:
http://www.arrowmont.org/
in Gatlinburg, TN

Graduate credit is additional (but I recall it was not expensive) -
through University of Tennessee. I believe you need to submit an
official transcript.
http://art.utk.edu/arrowmont/index.html

Contact Arrowmont for a free catalog of the summer classes. There are
some really good ones offered for 2006. Check out enameling on
Precious Metal Clay.

It is loads of fun - and the food is great.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources