Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] USA Art Teacher Openings - Selected States (from NAEA)

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 17 2006 - 11:21:08 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Each week I get an update from the NAEA with selected art teacher
openings from around the country. I add them to this page on IAD:
I don't always post the update to the lists.

You can sign up to receive the announcements first hand from the NAEA web site:
Click on the link to NAEA Newsletter on the home page.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to