Re: [teacherartexchange] Craftsmanship (Woody's rubric - link)

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 17 2006 - 09:02:52 PST

Judy and Maggie,
        Thank you for the kind words about my classroom rubric.
I had forgotten all about it. I'm not even sure it's still on
my old school web site. After Maggie's post I sent a message
to my old supervisor. She had told me that my simple so-called
rubric did not meet the district standards. They wanted a rubric
that was specific to each lesson and one the described in detail
what should and shouldn't be in the solution to each lesson.
What a pain. Also I wanted students solutions to be open ended
and not carefully prescribed before hand.
                        Again, Thanks
I do believe what you posted was a highly revised and improved
version of my original rubric, but I'll take credit anyway.

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
		mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net