Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] What is needed for a portfolio for job interviews?

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 17 2006 - 07:11:59 PST

Dear TeacherArtExchange Members,

I am posting this for Camille. She would like your suggestions on what
is needed for a job interview.

From Camille:

This is the first time I've posted anything, I hope I'm doing it correctly.
I've recently decided to go back to teaching art full time. I am going through
the alternate route, and already have taken my Praxis II art content test
and passed. I had not taken an exam like that since 1979, so I was very
pleased and surprised with myself. Now I need to prepare a portfolio to
take on interviews, and a little nervous about what to include. Can anyone
give me some advise on what I should include.

Please send replies to Camille

Camille, there are some suggestions on this page on IAD:

Best wishes.

To unsubscribe go to