Re: [teacherartexchange] Craftsmanship (Woody's rubric)

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 16 2006 - 18:54:42 PST

Woody had a wonderful grading rubric for his students on his old school
Web site, called How to Get an A in Art. I borrowed it and tweaked it a
bit to suit myself. Essentially, it explained to the students what he
looked for in order for them to earn an A,B,C, D, or 'BIG FAT 0". I
printed it out and displayed them around the room so the students could
compare their work with the criteria for each grade.

Maggie