Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Craftsmanship

From: Jennifer McGlothlin (jlmcglothlin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 16 2006 - 06:09:44 PST

I am a middle school teacher in a state that does not require elementary
school students to take art. Therefore, they are missing the basics. How
do I emphasize the importance of craftsmanship? I have tried giving them
lower grades and telling them that if they want a better grade they have
to do it over and do it neater. I haven't had one even make an effort.
The middle grades do not require my class nor do they have to pass it.
Any helpful hints?
Seeking answers,

All e-mail correspondence to and from this address
is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law,
which may result in monitoring and disclosure to third
parties, including law enforcement.

To unsubscribe go to