Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Online art ed. journal

From: Ray Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 15 2006 - 19:39:42 PST

There is a new (new to me) online journal for arts education. It is
called the Journal for Learning Through the Arts; A Research Journal
on Arts Integration in Schools and Communities. The editors are from
UCI and Univ. of Ariz. Looks interesting, though I just saw it and
haven't read much yet- but good to know it is there.

To unsubscribe go to