[teacherartexchange] PC version of Comic Life

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 15 2006 - 19:05:40 PST

 Hi,

I received the info below and am passing it on.

Harold

Eileen Lurker
<eileen181@yahoo.com>to me
 More options 10:14 am (11 hours ago)
Hi,
I am a member of the art teacher listserv but my e-mail bounces if I
try to send it so I am going to send this directly to you. My
students have been using the software Comic Works and that can be used
by PC users. Would you please pass this on to the list. I am not
familiar with Comic Life so I don't know how similar the programs are.
 Thanks!!
Go to http://www.animebooks.com/decowo.html
here is the screen example.....
http://us.st11.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/animebooks-com_1885_285570109