Re: [teacherartexchange] Graphics Editing Programs

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 15 2006 - 16:19:35 PST

Michal,
        Adobe Photoshop is very costly, several hundred even at
the educators price. What you need is Photoshop Elements. It is
the same thing with less features, but you will never use all the
bells and whistles. The educators price is around $49 (50% less).
I suspect they have a site license price as well.
        I have Photoshop 7.0 but Elements is all you need. They
may have changed the exact name of the program since I've purchased
any software.
                                        Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque