[teacherartexchange] Graphics Editing Programs

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 15 2006 - 15:17:25 PST

I realize this has been discussed before, but I need the info tomorrow
morning and am TOO tired to browse the archives (I took 44 of my high school
kids touring museums & galleries today by myself!). I have been told by my
administrator that we have "some" money to purchase some software. I need
something that the kids can edit, alter, & be creative with, while hopefully
at the same time being a program that the newspaper class can use to edit
their photos. I was thinking Adobe Photoshop, but don't know much about the
program and if it will fit our needs. I also need site license info vs.
individual price (I am looking at purchasing software for a maximium of 15
computers). Or, is there a better software out there? Don't offer free
downloads - I have to purchase some software, and it has to work for
newspaper as well.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids