Re: [teacherartexchange] Power point presentations

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 12 2006 - 19:10:09 PST

In the next few weeks I am going to be teaching Docents
at the Albuquerque Museum how to create powerpoints.
They sign up tomorrow. I did a Google search for
"Powerpoint Presentations Art Artists" and found some
interesting hits. One site was created by a Middle
School Art teacher in Kansas. It was a site to help
her students create presentations about artists and
styles. I used it for resources for my docents.
Teaching "older students" will be a challenge
after my years with Middle School students.
                        Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
		mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net