Re: [teacherartexchange] Power point presentations

---------

From: Sheri Fried (sfried68_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 12 2006 - 17:09:05 PST

Use Google search. Click on Advanced Search. In this
area you have an option to search particular formats--
select Powerpoint.
This is an amazing resource. I recently looked for a
presentation on Robert Delaunay. I found several that
were appropriate for elementary level. I even added
some of my own images to lengthen the presentation.
Good luck.
Sheri