Re: [teacherartexchange] Another MAc & PC question

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 12 2006 - 09:50:29 PST

Peggy,
        I'm just guessing here but I assume you are numbering
the pics in the front of the file name, ie: 1, 2, 3, etc.
If so try numbers like 01, 02, 03, etc. With the first example
10 will follow 1 and 20 will follow 20. Putting a 0 in front
of each number means the pics will stay in order.
        Does this make sense, does it help ?
                                Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque