Re: [teacherartexchange] Another MAc & PC question

---------

From: Peggy Woolsey (eoolspeg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 12 2006 - 08:04:17 PST

Aside from power points, what have you found is the best way to create
an image base for classroom projecting (digital)? My home computer is
an emac and the one at school is an IBM so iphoto is out. I have tried
saving images to the desktop in a folder and numbering them, but they
often go out of order when I am projecting from the pc at school.
Thanks for setting me straight if you can.
Peggy