Re: [teacherartexchange] idea thief--Marvin's article

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 11 2006 - 18:21:04 PST

*sigh* Marvin, I'm always in awe of your ideas. I did a quick reading
of your article, thought "Yikes!" when I read it (as in, "Could I really
implement this in a classroom?"), and want to ponder it some more. It
certainly turns my teaching style on its head, even though I think I was
somewhat successful at getting some kids out of their rut. This concept
of mirror neurons is new to me. I'm definitely going to look into it
further, even though I'm no longer teaching; maybe I could implement it
when I sub. I can see how your article could help ME grow as an artist.

Maggie