[teacherartexchange] Playing With Balloon Pics

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 11 2006 - 12:53:06 PST

It was very cold in Albuquerque this morning. My fingers
froze as I shot pics of the balloons floating over our house.
But, I hated to miss the chance. Two years here and the site
still impresses me. It must be even colder up there.

http://www.taospaint.com/PlayingWith/Balloons06.html

I guess I'll have to start some more balloon paintings.
                                Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
		mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net