Re: [teacherartexchange] comic life

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 11 2006 - 09:24:27 PST

Hi,

I just got an email from the folks at Comic Life. If you are in the
USA and would like to make an educational purchase of Comic Life here
is the info I was sent:

<<Here are the details for making your purchase order for Comic Life:

plasq USA
414 Springfield Rd
Mt Pleasant, SC 29464

Fax: 843 971 3754
Email: rob@plasq.com
----------

Here is the store for education prices:
http://plasq.com/edubuy.

Once you are ready to make your order, you can fax your purchase
order to the fax number I have included and Rob will contact you by
email with details as to obtain your Comic Life license. If you have
more questions before making your order, please contact Rob who's
email is included.>>

Harold

--
Harold Olejarz