[teacherartexchange] Winter Olympic Pics

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 10 2006 - 19:11:33 PST

Frani and I are hooked on watching the winter games.
I always used images from the winter Olympics as
resources for lessons in my classroom. If you need
pics go to http://www.nbcolympics.com
They have lots of still pics posted. I went to a
photo link and downloaded one of Michelle Kuan.
Its a 72 dpi jpeg that would print out 8 x 10 inch.
        Just another resource, Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
		mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net