Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] Art Therapy

From: J. Camille Nischal (jcnischal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 10 2006 - 09:42:02 PST

We have a an Art Therapy program at Mercyhurst College here in Erie,
Pennsylvania. Students can work towards receiving a dual major in Art
Education and Art Therapy and many of them work in schools. There are Art
Therapy discussion groups that you can sign up for if you look at the
American Art Therapy Association website:

These are the discussion groups listed there:

Art Therapy Dialogue Group on Yahoo - is a dialogue
group for art therapists and art therapy educators. It serves as a dialogue
forum for professional art therapy issues and concerns. To subscribe, send a
blank message to and also a message to , including your name, address, and AATA status.

Behavior OnLine - Creative Arts Therapies International - The BOL Forums are
an interactive community of mental health professionals, and graduate
students discussing professional issues.

AATA Student Networking Group

Arts in Therapy (AiT) egroup

I hope this helps...

Camille Nischal
Director/Assistant Professor of Art Education
Mercyhurst College
501 East 38th Street
Erie, PA 16546