Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] kitty has a new name

From: SUSAN STEVENS (suestevens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 10 2006 - 07:35:10 PST

Thanks for all your suggestions! All were excellent.
None however really suited the cat and her
personality. I tried several out, and they didn't
seem to fit. :(
Have ended up calling her Tabbi (short for Tabitha)
from "Tabitha Twitchett" from Beatrix Potter books.
She is a tabby cat, and I know it's not a huge leap to
Tabbi, but it does seem to fit her. She is getting
used to her new environment, although is still a
little shy - but does not have any problem being
picked up and fussed over - she's such a suck!
Thanks again for all your help. I would put a picture
of her on the e-mail, but that'll just get the e-mail
bounced! E-mail if you want one.

To unsubscribe go to