Re: [teacherartexchange] ideas, copying, fear

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 10 2006 - 06:24:11 PST

I like the 5 changes idea. I hope he will, too. I think the biggest
problem is not so much the copying but the shutting down when met with
a challenge. I understand not being able to be creative on demand,
but I think the biggest lesson I want him to learn is the one about
giving it a try.

Maybe the 5 changes thing will give him the feeling of having sort of
a creative "safety net" and he'll give it a go.

Thanks!
Becky