Re: [teacherartexchange] From PC to Mac

---------

From: Amy Broady (AmyBroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 09 2006 - 20:27:02 PST

Thank you, Marvin, Melissa, Renee, Woody, and Miriam!

I truly appreciate your advice! I knew if I osted to this group, I'd get my
questions answered. And I'm most pleased to have so many
answers/options/suggestions. I have printed all the messages out so I won't
lose them, and will have to read over everything again very carefully when
my mind is working better. I still haven't taken my new computer out of the
box, as there has been no good opportunity yet for me to "spend some
quality time" with it. But this weekend I should be able to. It's hard
waiting, but I am so tired, I'm afraid I'll drop it!

This week has been exhausting. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!
Amy